A useful chlorine donor colour intensifier. Contains ~66% Chlorine.
|Impurities:||< 2.5% Toluene|
|Boiling Point:||Decomposes at 200ºC|
Contains Toluene, <= 2.5%
Possible risk of absorption through the skin of toluene.
Keep away from food, drink and animal foodstuffs. When using, do not eat or drink. Do not breathe dust. Avoid contact with skin. Avoid contact with eyes. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
The following percentage of the mixture consists of ingredient(s) with unknown acute inhalation toxicity: 100 % (chlorinated polymer). Please refer to section 11 of the Safety Data Sheet.