Warning Harmful if swallowed. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. General: Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Prevention: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Response: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.