|Colour:||Yellow – orange|
May damage the unborn child. Suspected of damaging fertility. Harmful if inhaled or swallowed. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
General: Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Prevention: Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Use personal protective equipment as required. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do no eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Do not breathe dust. Avoid release to the environment.
Response: IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell, Rinse mouth. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. Collect spillage.
Storage: Store locked up.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with Environmental Protection and Hazardous Waste Regulations.