Warning Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. General: Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Prevention: Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Do no eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid release to the environment. Response: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF SPILT: Collect spillage. Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with Environmental Protection and Hazardous Waste Regulations.